A stunning handcrafted Vintage Circus Style Sign in a 1950’s inspired colour palette.
Inspired by Creole Soul music this sign has a striped red, cream and turquoise background with a black frame, the words have been hand painted in a stylish vintage font. It has been beautifully aged and distressed to give an authentic fairground style ideal for your bohemian, eclectic or urban industrial interior.
These statement pieces are lovingly and individually by the designer makers at Argent & Sable who handcraft your illuminated fairground sign from beautiful reclaimed wood and authentic Circus lights in their Norwich Studio producing a piece of light art that is both unique and eclectic.
No two signs are ever the same.
- Painted with traditional chalky paints which are authentically distressed and aged and sealed with bees wax to create a fabulous vintage style.
- Finished with 2.5 metres of Italian twisted fabric flex to complete the stunning aesthetic of this bespoke sign.
- Made from reclaimed wood for individual character and patina.
- Small 3 watt incandescent bulbs – burning time of 2500 hours.
- Authentic Italian Circus Lights.
- Two strap hangers for wall mounting.
- Standard domestic 13 amp plug attached.
- Electrics securely hidden.
- Indoor use only.