‘Love is the Drug and I Need to Score’ has been painted with multicoloured retro fonts on a striking hot pink background made from reclaimed wood, finished with a bright orange frame & warm white circus lights.
This sign has been beautifully aged and distressed to complete the authentic vintage style.
The new range of colours pop are our nod to neon signs and posters and albums from the 80’s & 90’s
This statement piece has been created and individually made by the designer makers at Argent & Sable who handcraft these illuminated circus signs from reclaimed wood and authentic circus lights in their Norwich studio producing a piece of light art that is both unique and eclectic.
No two pieces are ever exactly the same due to the reclaimed wood that we use, so you are buying something truly unique.
- Hangs like a picture and plugs in like a lamp
- Painted with bright chalky paints which are authentically distressed and aged and sealed with bees wax to create a fabulous vintage style.
- Finished with 2.5 metres of Italian twisted fabric flex to complete the stunning aesthetic of this bespoke sign.
- Made from reclaimed wood for individual character and patina.
- Small 7/10 watt incandescent bulbs – burning time of 2500 hours.
- Authentic Italian Circus Lights.
- Two strap hangers for wall mounting.
- Standard domestic 13 amp plug attached.
- Electrics securely hidden.
- Indoor use only.