Love Is My Religion
‘Love is my Religion’ is one of Argent and Sables poetic vintage sign designs. Inspired by a Keats love poem this vintage Circus style sign is a unique and eclectic statement piece.
Hand painted onto beautiful reclaimed wood with bright flashes of primary colour this stunning sign is illuminated with a cross made from authentic fairground lights and surrounded by a distressed white wooden frame.
This statement piece has been lovingly and individually made by the designer makers at Argent & Sable who handcraft these illuminated fairground signs from reclaimed wood and authentic Circus lights in their Norwich workshop producing a piece of light art that is both unique and eclectic. No two pieces are ever the same.
Argent & Sable Circus style signs look super stunning in domestic interiors, bars, restaurants, hotels, boutiques and creative spaces infact anywhere screaming out for some unique illuminated wall art.
Painted with traditional chalky paints which are authentically distressed and aged and sealed with bees wax to create a fabulous vintage style.
- Hangs like a picture and plugs in like a lamp.
- Finished with 2.5 metres of Italian grey linen fabric flex to complete the stunning aesthetic of this bespoke sign.
- Made from reclaimed wood for individual character and patina.
- Small 7/10 watt incandescent bulbs – burning time of 2500 hours.
- Authentic Italian Circus Lights.
- Two strap hangers for wall mounting.
- Standard domestic 13 amp plug attached.
- Electrics securely hidden.
- Indoor use only.