This fabulous Mad House illuminated arrow sign is painted in retro blue & grey stripes with a red distressed aged zinc metal surround and fabulous multi-coloured fairground lights.
Painted with traditional chalky paints which are aged and distressed and sealed with bees wax to create a fabulous vintage style.
This statement piece has been expertly made by the designer makers at Argent & Sable who handcraft these light up fairground lights from reclaimed wood and with authentic fairground lights in their Norwich Studio producing a piece of light art that is both unique and eclectic.
- Hangs like picture and plugs in like a lamp.
- Painted with traditional chalky paints which are authentically distressed and aged and sealed with bees wax to create a fabulous vintage style.
- Finished with 2.5 metres of Italian twisted fabric flex to complete the stunning aesthetic of this bespoke sign.
- Made from reclaimed wood and aged zinc for individual character and patina.
- Small 3 watt incandescent bulbs – burning time of 2500 hours.
- Authentic Italian Circus Lights.
- Two strap hangers for wall mounting.
- Standard domestic 13 amp plug attached.
- Electrics securely hidden.
- Indoor use only.