Wooden Star; Small
Our vintage style carnival star light brightens your home
Our fabulous stars have been hand painted using chalky paints which have been beautifully aged and distressed to give an authentic fairground style to compliment your bohemian, eclectic or urban industrial interior.
These statement pieces are lovingly and individually made by the designer makers at Argent & Sable who handcraft your light up fairground star from beautiful reclaimed wood and authentic circus lights in their Norwich Studio producing a piece of light art that is both unique and eclectic.
Bespoke designs available on all signs and stars. Please contact me via the Bespoke page to discuss the options.
- Hangs like a picture and plugs in like a lamp.
- Painted with traditional chalky paints which are authentically distressed and aged and sealed with bees wax to create a fabulous vintage style.
- Finished with 2 metres of Italian grey linen fabric flex to complete the stunning aesthetic of this bespoke star.
- Made from reclaimed wood for individual character and patina.
- Small 7/10 watt incandescent bulbs – burning time of 2500 hours.
- Authentic Italian Circus Lights.
- One strap hangers for wall mounting.
- Standard domestic 13 amp plug attached.
- Electrics securely hidden.
- Indoor use only.
Blue & White, Sea Green, Pink & Teal, Pink & White, Green & White, Black & Pink